Emerson decided she needed to wear her green twirly dress and go take pictures in the leaves. So..we did! Oh, the fun I have with this little miss! I begged her to wear different shoes but she insisted these were the ones. Her brother passed them down to her and she LOVES them. I do believe she was right, they were perfect for our little afternoon shoot! I will always treasure these moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DISNEY BOUND
We surprised the kids with a scavenger hunt, where they discovered we were headed to DISNEY!! HEADED TO DISNEY!!! We are here!!! We've...
-
Watching my boy play the piano makes me so proud. He really loves playing and I really enjoy hearing the music he is able to create with hi...
-
LALA and Rob needed to go be with their friends and needed us to step in and help so.... we all did! Davis fed Porter P his morning bottl...
No comments:
Post a Comment